Thursday, January 22, 2015

My First Post

So I'm sitting here, thinking about what my first should say.  I've been thinking of doing a blog for some time now.  If I'm the only person to read this, so be it. Reflection and writing have healing powers for me.  It's at this point in my life where I find myself starting over, beginning again.  I put behind me all of the mistakes of my past, doubts about my present, and worries for the future for they are futile attempts in the eyes of God.  I am to find joy in the present and hope for my future.  I begin my journey one step at a time.  I have two areas in my life that need "mending" or healing.  My health depends on my stress level, and my current occupation compromises my mental health.  So, I pray that the Lord will open the right doors for me and lead me to position.  And then there's my unfortunate "love life".  No more games, no more doing things my way for they have failed and left me broken hearted.  I pray for healing and to use the lessons learned along to not repeat the same mistakes.  My focus is on my first true love, my Lord.  When I'm well with him, as well as my future mates, the Lord with bring us together.  I long for that "helpmate".  Adam couldn't do his work alone and neither can I.  My prayer is to become what God has planned for me, which is so much better than I could ever imagine.  Here's to hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment