Thursday, April 16, 2015

Au Natural

Today's been rough.  I feel like I'm starting back where I was at the end of January.  I thought seriously about going back on my rx this afternoon.  I've been more mad and sad and not thinking clearly than I have in quite a while.  Decided to up the dose and took some of the mood "meds" this afternoon after looking up the recommended dosage and saw that I could do that.  It's also harder because I'm doing this without medical assistance.  I'm doing research online and "winging it" for the most part. It's a good thing I'm keeping a journal and have all of the records for all of this so that I'll know what's working. I'm also getting a little bummed that I'm not hearing more from the jobs I've applied to. That isn't helping at all. It's almost 6 pm, and I've only been up for about 6 hours today. But feel like going to bed now, not because I'm tired but because I don't want to be awake anymore. Tomorrow, I'm going to take a higher dosage and see if continuing to do that will help.  I was on some pretty powerful rxs, so it may take a lot of this alternative stuff to equal out to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment